Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Monday, July 28, 2008

New room for under $220 !!

Its almost finished - Our new bedroom ! I have been dying to paint our bedroom for a while now, and we attacked it this weekend! - I primed the walls on Sat. night, and my husband finished painting it a light/grayish blue on Sunday. (I took the kids and ran out to Target and bought new bedding, a new lamp shade, and new curtains) (*thought - I still need to buy a bed skirt, and another lamp for his night stand....) I love the room!!!!! -- Its completely different from what we had before - a green & brown, dark room that looked like our living room (same colors). I was so sick of retreating up to my bedroom at the end of the night, and being in the same colors I was in the entire day downstairs!! I felt like I had spent the entire day in the same freakin' room! LOL

We hung out in the bedroom and swiffered, and dusted etc. last night, and I asked my DH (dear husband) what he thought about the room.......

Me - "What do you like best about the room"

DH - pause ----- "Uhmmm , how CLEAN it is!"

Me - "What?" ... "are you serious?" ...."No, what do you like about the new room?"

DH - pause ---"Uhmmm, the ceiling fans"

Me -- "What?" ..."are you serious?" .. "They are the SAME ceiling fans?, what are you talking about???"

DH --"Well, they are finally CLEAN!"

Me -- "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" ..."what about all the new items in the room, the beachy theme?"

DH --"ya, I really like the color"

----------


This just proves, I have a simple man. (and that obviously, he must want me to clean more!) LOL, but I knew he loved the bedding, and the new items in the room. He especially loved the fact I only spent about $220 total, and that's including the paint!!! WHOO HOO

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Found you on MBC, and wanted to pop over and say hi! Your blog is super fun, and I am so ordering myself a "Mommy needs a cocktail" shirt!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I found you on MBC and came over too. You are listed on my friends list. I am sure I have said hello before. Tonight I finally get time to play on the computer. I love your blog.