Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Could they actually crawl back inside?

Could they actually crawl back inside? - really? ... there are days they just want to be attached to me. Literally. The minute I sit my big butt down on the couch, they either are on my lap, or so close to me that they are sitting on my arms! ??? ... Right now, as I type this, my son is sitting ON the computer desk, and my daughter is behind me IN my chair. They are happy, and smiling the entire time, - they think this is funny?! ?? Some days aren't this "close", other days are very clingy. I guess this is normal for toddlers to react this way when the mom brings home a new baby. Right?? But seriously, some days, I think they actually want to crawl back inside!

"SORRY folks - NO VACANCY! This little apartment you all rented for the last 3 years is now closed and not accepting any more applicants."

You all know what I mean! -- When you want to go the bathroom by yourself, and they seem to not understand the meaning of privacy! I no longer can pee by myself w/out someone watching me wipe! ?? Why would they want to be in the bathroom w/me? I never remember following my mother into the bathroom? .... is this the IN thing to do now a days? Do they discuss this w/their other toddler friends and think its cool? LOL -- What the hell!

(Now my 2 1/2 yr old daughter who has just started using the big girl potty by herself (only after she FELL OFF the toilet determined to do it herself)... is now saying "I need privacy" when I am in there trying to help her. Do you think she's heard that enough from me, huh? ... she is asking for privacy at 2 1/2 yrs old!!!! ???? And my response is - "No you don't, I am your mother!" but -- she's a girl, and I guess she does?!!! --- She's got my stubborn personality, and I love her for that! )

3 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

I'll have to follow your potty training stories...my 2 year 5 monther wants NOTHING to do with it yet.

Anonymous said...

Yea, my kids won't be anywhere near me until I plop my butt down on the toilet!!! Then they are asking me questions, wanting me to do things for them. WTF???

I'm waiting for the day my 2yo is potty trained!!

Debz said...

Rest assured, they may WANT to get back in, but it is impossible (lol). Again, a freakin hilarious story. You write well.