Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Monday, July 21, 2008

Ahhhhh Home from Vaca

Well, we just spent a quick mini vacation in Wareham, Ma w/the kids, and 2 other couples (close friends of ours) who have kids as well. It was a great weekend. There was 7 kids under the age of 4yrs old! AND -- all the kids got along very well, can you believe it?!!! There is just something about salt water, sand, and sun, that gets everyone in a great mood.

Even after 3 long showers, the kids still have sand in their hair.(that will be on my to-do list today 1)get sand out of kids hair) There is dirty laundry covering my entire 1st floor of my house, that needs to get done today. 2) do the mounds of laundry that are still in the bags. And at some point, I ran out of almost all my baby formula. I am done to my last bottle of formula for the babe. *thought -might break open the powder formula I have in my cabinet. 3)buy baby formula. Frig is empty .. of course, I never buy food before I leave for vaca -so we are down to the bare minimum. 4) have to figure out something for dinner -maybe something frozen?

My DH (dear husband) and I, and the 3 kids all slept in the same room, which seems to be the way we do it, when we are away from home. So surprisingly we are getting this down pat now! Of course, I am on edge the entire night waiting for one of them to get up and wake the others up.... so I am continuously giving the baby her pacifier, and re-tucking the kids in, while my son talks in his sleep, and my daughter is snoring up a storm. Needless to say I didn't sleep at all, but I laid there, (exhausted) and realized there was no other place I would rather be..... These people in this room, are my favorite people in the world!

All 3 kids were in bed, asleep by 6:45pm last night, and I fell asleep soon after... We all slept the entire night -even the babe! She woke up at 5:30 am for a bottle, and was back asleep in no time! Kids woke up at 7:30 am.

Its a HOT day out here, humid, and sticky.... good day to stay indoors in the AC and keep our pj's on, and do the laundry!

Ahhhh home from Vaca ..................................

1 comment:

JenEverAfter said...

Miss Priss and I had just come back from vaca as well, and I feel ya! At least there's only the two of us! Having Priss sleep in the pak n play in my room was interesting. She'd get me up at 6 am, pop her head over the top and go "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy," until I got her out!