Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Did you feed her a bottle?

Did U feed her a bottle? Did she wake up and I didn't hear her? --- NOPE !!! -- she slept right through the night!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! My almost 12 wk old little one, just yet again amazed me. "She is soo good" we say to everyone, but she really really is. She just slept through the night yet again! - I woke up at 5 am, to hear her making some quiet little noises, so I went down made her a 5 oz bottle of formula and came back upstairs to look into her crib to find her sounds asleep! I am writing this post at 6:10 right now, and she is still asleep, the bottle is now considered OLD, so that is a waste, but who cares, she is still asleep!!!!! YAY, way to go little girlfriend!

My house is quiet. My 2 toddlers are sound asleep still - (prob. because my 3 yr old refused a nap yesterday). And my husband has already left for work, I just had a bowl of cereal, and already took a shower.

This day is starting off MUCH better then yesterday!!!! WHOO Hoooo

1 comment:

The Mom Jen said...

YAY, what great news!