Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Monday, August 11, 2008

30th Bdy Night Out ....

Okay, well I have officially recovered from my Sat. night out w/the gang. My husband planned (along w/a help from the girls) a get together at a local Tiki Hut for drinks (and shots) & apps, for my 30th Birthday. There ended up being about 20 of us total. It was a blast. I desperately needed some time to let loose, and feel young again (even at 30).
The girls came up with this funny idea of creating PINS that had a very OLD picture of me on it, with cute little sayings like - "Mama Les is looking good at 30", and "29 Again - Talk about Recycling", and "Born in the USA -30 yrs ago". It was a riot.

The night was so much fun, we laughed, we danced, we drank, we ate, we sang.... We took LOTS of pictures. I will look back on this night with much Joy and Happiness!!!! This was a great way to enter my 30's. And who better to do it with then the friends you love so much.
Who knows when we all we be able to get a babysitter, and get out again like this soon?... It might be a very long time.
My husband had ordered 3 dozen of my favorite frosted brownies and brought them to the bar so everyone could enjoy them. (how thoughtful !!) He really was trying to make this a special night. And he succeeded!!!!
A big shout out & a big THANKS to everyone who made this such a fun evening!!!!! xooxoxo



No comments: