Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Thursday, June 19, 2008

Show me the money $$

With all the stress of the day, and the toll it takes on a mom to have toddlers / babies in the house, we are usually exhausted by 7pm . The day to day routine of keeping the household looking clean (somewhat) and feeding the kids, making sure they enjoy their day w/some sort of fun activity, bathing the kids, making sure they are well rested (please Lord, go down for a nap today!), also trying to fix breakfast, lunch and dinner for the entire house, while keeping a smile on your face is a difficult job to do!!!!

What would be the monetary value of a housewife? ? ? Check out this article I found online -http://www.coeinc.org/Articles/HousewifeWorth.pdf states we would make an average of $120k!!! ...so I must say --- "SHOW ME THE MONEY$$$ please!"

All I know, is by the end of the day, when I am totally drained, emotionally and physically, and I am tucking them into their beds at night, my kids look up to me and say their little voices, "I love you so much, mama - give me big hugs!".... "and a kiss"... "and a HI-5" .....
MY HEART MELTS. Its all worth it!!!! xooxoxox (even with out the actual cash!)

No comments: