Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A little bit of ME left inside??

Some days I wonder if there is a little bit of ME left inside? My days of waking up late, grabbing a coffee, and going shopping for a new outfit to wear that night out w/the girls, are long gone.
Over the past few years I have evolved into a wife, and mother of 3 wonderful children. I love my life, and love my husband & children dearly. I wouldn't change it for anything. Although, I have to admit some days I miss ME. ??? If that's even possible?? .... The old ME I guess I should say. The ME that used to never leave the house w/out makeup on, my hair done, and cute shoes! Now, I don't mind walking into a super market with sweatpants on (and probably the same sweats I wore to bed that night before!)
Every once in a while, I do get a chance to leave my cherubs (AKA Gremlins) and either have a date w/my husband, or some much needed free time with my girlfriends. But its the day to day activities that seem to shade my real inner self. The spit up on the shoulder from the babe after she just guzzled down a bottle, or the sticky patch on my pants from my son rubbing his hands on my leg after he ate breakfast. Where did I GO? ... I am I still IN there? under the spit up and the spilled juice box I sat in? .... are you out there self???

2 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

Hi!
Found you through Mom Bloggers Club.
I'm commenting on the last post on your blog because I just had to stop and tell you 'I get you'!
And your feelings here are so close to home.
I'm happy I found your blog!
~Ann

http://annagain66.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ann! It seems like all of us moms are sort of in the same "place" its good to have others to laugh with! :)