Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Food Allergy Walk !

Thank you all who donated to the Food Allergy Walk! I wanted to share some photos of the day with all of you!
(The Walk was a few wks ago, and I am finally getting the chance to write about it now. sorry.... )

We had a team of about 14 people who came with us for the walk, and we all participated in the 2 mile hike through Hopkinton State Park in Massachusetts. It was a beautiful Sunday, we couldn't have asked for better weather. They gave all walkers T-shirts with the logo, they had an ice cream truck there at the end of the walk for all the kids, they had music playing, balloons, snacks, etc... We had a blast!

Here is my son and I. He is allergic to Tree Nuts and Bananas. He carries an epi-pen with him at all times. Its a struggle to watch everything that he eats, and what others feed him, but we are thankful that this is the only health concern among our children. We thank God everyday for having 3 healthy wonderful children!!!



Look at how many people walked! It was amazing!!!!!

Look who even showed up for the event! HAHHAHAHHAHAHA .... I couldn't help taking a pic of the candidates! --I thought this was a riot.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am glad it went so well! I have to carry an epipen for myself, it's not so fun!