Fun New Website!!

Suggsested new website: Okay, I just came across this fabulous website, which you can buy T-shirts, that say "Mommy needs a cocktail" !!! LOVE IT!!!! They have blogs and lots of fun mommy banter. Check it out - http://mommyneedsacocktail.com/


from my sister-in-law....
http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/index.php
Hungry Girl, is a website set up to provide you with latest diets and low cal ideas for dinner etc... There are weekly weigh-ins and chats to join. Check out this fun website!
~ Thanks Brenda!




Monday, August 18, 2008





Yesterday was our Mommy Needs a Cocktail party!


It was a lot of fun, and many many cocktails later, we sold about $400 in sales! As always 10% of their proceeds go to the charity of my choice. I will be choosing the charity - Birthday Wishes.

We sold items like T-shirts, Coffee Mugs, Tank Tops, Magnets etc... All with fun sayings like "Mommy Needs a Cocktail" and "Mommy needs a Beer", and "Mommy needs a glass of Wine" etc..... they have some really cute items to choose from.

We did find the t-shirts a bit on the smaller size, but the website & information packets they sent to us did state that the t-shirts were a full size smaller then an average size. Therefore I suggest to those who are planning one of these parties, to order XL or 2XL for the T-shirts, or order a "REGULAR T-shirt" instead of the baby t's, or the S/S t's. -- The ringer T's are fitted, and a lot smaller then we expected.

If you'd like to throw a party - you contact them at http://babybrewing.com/mommy-needs/ and let them know the date of your party, the # of people you are expecting, and a CC#, and what items you'd like to have at the party. They send you the box of goodies, with a price list $, and an inventory sheet on whats inside the box.

The best part of the whole experience (aside from the actual cocktails consumed that afternoon) was the fact that they sent me the postage stamps to send the box back. So, it doesn't cost me anything!!! $$$$ ..... (well, if you don't count the items I bought for myself!)

We did end up having a few questions ??? -- throughout the party, that we could not find answers on the website. Such as -

1) What type of CC they except?

2) Who to make the checks out to?

3) Long sleeve shirts, are they available, and for what cost? $

I have already been in contact w/them, and they assured me they would get back in touch with me soon.

These girls who created this company, are soo nice, and understanding. I hope their company becomes a huge success!!!! I can't wait until some of my girlfriends throw their own party!!!

Thank you to all you momma's that came yesterday, and enjoyed the cocktails!!!! I look forward to wearing my T-shirt proudly!

xoxoxo Mama Les

No comments: